AFTER SALES SERVICE CONDITIONS
Welcome to the general terms and conditions of after-sales service. Please follow these instructions carefully before making your request at the bottom.
The after-sales service request is made online. It is essential that you fill in your RMA form in fully . Incomplete applications and missing information will not be considered and handled by our after-sales service. Please be aware that you only have 48 hours to regularize your request. &COLLAB undertakes to answer you within 72 hours upon receipt of the RMA form.
If you have sent your products for after-sales service without having gone through the website interface to fill in an RMA form, then these will not be taken in charge by the company. You will have 48 hours to regularize your situation, or the products will then be considered out of warranty.
10.1. Hidden defects
10.1.1. Except for provisions of public order, &COLLAB will not be bound by the guarantee for the hidden defects of the Products sold which make them unfit for the use for which they are intended, or which reduces such use to such an extent that the Customer would not have them. acquired, or would have given only a lower price, if he had known them.
10.1.2. Thus, the Customer will not benefit from any guarantee against hidden defects in the Products.
10.2. Conformity of Products to Order
10.2.1 The lack of conformity of a Product with the Order is assessed with regard to the characteristics specified by the contract concluded between the Parties.
10.2.2. It is recalled that the obligation of compliant delivery does not concern:
- damage, missing items, loss or theft occurring during transport or after delivery of the Product to the Customer by the carrier;
- appearance and / or functional defects corresponding to the grade chosen by the Customer when placing his Order or indicated to him when placing his Order;
- the natural deterioration of the capacity of consumables and their replacement, such as batteries and cells in particular;
- defects resulting from the use of the Product in violation of the precautions for use, from abnormal use or not in accordance with the use for which the Product is intended;
- defects which are the consequence of modification and / or repair of the Product by the customer or by a third party;
- defects which are the consequence of the installation, uninstallation, modification of the operating system or of any software, programs, applications or codes of the Product by the Customer or by a third party;
- defects and their consequences linked to any external cause including cases of force majeure;
- non-compliance of the Products with standards and regulations which come into force after their delivery to the Customer.
10.2.3. Under penalty of inadmissibility, and without prejudice to the reservations to be formulated by the Customer to the carrier as explained in 9.3.2. above, any complaint relating to the conformity of the Products with respect to the Order must be brought to the attention of &COLLAB in writing within three (3) calendar days of their receipt.
10.2.4. The complaint must be accompanied by a request for the return of the Products (hereinafter referred to as “RMA Form”) made:
- on the Site at the following address: https://ecollab.eu/after-sales_service/ ;
- by email to firstname.lastname@example.org ;
- by mail addressed to SAS AWAHOTO, Atalis 1 – 1 rue de Paris – 35510 CESSON SEVIGNE.
The RMA Form must include the following information for each Product:
- the model ordered;
- the grade ordered;
- the IMEI number of the Product ordered;
- the invoice number;
- the reason for the return request.
10.2.5. Any Product that has not been the subject of a complaint in the forms and deadlines indicated above will be deemed to comply with the Order.
10.2.6. In addition, it is the Customer’s responsibility to provide any justification as to the reality of the lack of conformity that is the subject of the complaint.
10.2.7. It is expressly agreed between the Parties that any lack of conformity related to the functionality of a Product must be justified by means of a test report carried out using one of the following software [to be completed].
10.2.8. Any defect other than those related to the functionality of a Product may be established by any means.
10.2.9. Products delivered for which the lack of conformity has been duly proven by the Customer may be returned under the conditions provided for in article 10.3 below.
10.3. Return of Product (s)
10.3.1. Returns of non-conforming Product (s) are only authorized and accepted after prior written agreement from &COLLAB. In the absence of agreement from &COLLAB, the returned package will be refused and returned to the Customer at its own expense and risk or made available to the Customer at its own expense and risk.
10.3.2. Returns of Product (s) accepted by &COLLAB are made at the expense and risk of the Customer.
10.3.3. The Product (s) must be returned to &COLLAB by the Customer, without having undergone any modification, within fifteen (15) calendar days of acceptance of the return by &COLLAB .
10.3.4. &COLLAB will repair the Product (s) or, when repair proves impossible, replace at its expense, the non-conforming Product (s) as soon as possible, without the Customer being able to claim any any compensation or cancellation of the Order.
10.3.5. In the event that &COLLAB would not be able to replace the non-compliant Products, &COLLAB will choose at its discretion:
- either give the Customer a voucher of a value equal to the purchase price of the non-conforming Products, valid for 60 days;
- or to reimburse non-compliant Products at their purchase price.
Please fill out this RMA form to formulate your return request
Your request will be processed within 72 hours. As a reminder, any incomplete request will not be processed. Please return your complete RMA form (Model, grade, IMEI, invoice number, reason for return).